Siri Stabel Olsen, CEO
Siri Stabel Olsen holds a Master in Chemistry from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim. She has also concluded two master programs in management from the Norwegian Business School. Ms. Olsen worked for the company Dyno Particles as a Project Engineer for 7 years before she took the position as R&D Manager in Dynal. Further on she filled commercial positions such as Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Business Development Manager. After 13 years in Dynal Ms. Olsen worked three years in NattoPharma as VP Sales and Marketing. She has solid leadership and management experience as well as proven results in all aspects of B2B commercial processes in the global In Vitro Diagnostic market.
Dag Bremnes, CTO
• Master of Science in Information Technology
• Past experience include a position as Project Engineer in Tomra Systems having a key role in the development of their image analysis system bottles and bottle carriers in their bottle deposit machines
• In Axis-Shield Mr. Bremnes worked as a Project Leader and also R&D Manager. He was instrumental in the development of key parts for Axis-Shield’ Point of Care Diagnostic Instrument, Afinion
• Dag Bremnes is the founder of Skannex
Anant Kumar Singh, General Manager, Indian Subsidiary
Anant Kumar Singh holds a Master of Science in Chemistry from Magadh University.
Mr. Anant is an experienced Clinical Biochemist and has extensive subject matter expertise of 24 Years in Invitro Diagnostics, Point of Care testing and Biotechnology Industry. Anant’s specialisation is into Business development/Sales and Product Management. He has a leadership and management experience in managing people & teams as well as financial management in his past positions.
Most recently he held the position as National Sales Manager in Randox Laboratories India Private Limited a subsidiary of the multinational, UK based Company Randox.
Yang Xu, General Manager, Chinese Subsidiary
Yang Xu holds a Bachelor degree in Electronic Information Engineering from Hunan University in China as well as a Master degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from University of Oslo.
Mr Xu has worked as a PCB engineer in a home theatre company (DENON), and later worked as a manager in QA and Maintenance.
He has also gained a deep understanding of the manufacturing processes for electronic devices. Mr Yang Xu has the skillset and background needed to run Skannex commercial activities in China and South-East Asia.
Marianne Jensen, Technical Support Manager
Marianne Jensen holds Bachelor degree in Biotechnology from University of Oslo. She has extensive experience in hands on laboratory work after working as a Technical Engineer for two years at The Norwegian Radium Hospital and for nine years in the Biotechnology department at the Norwegian Forest Research Institute. Therafter Ms. Jensen worked for nearly ten years in the biotechnology company DiaGenic ASA where she gained significant industrial and management experience as Project Engineer and as Laboratory Supervisor with responsibilities for the laboratory quality system.
Christina Casen, Regulatory and QA Manager
• MSc in Molecular Cell Biology from the University of Oslo
• Previous positions as Clinical and Regulatory Research Director, QA manager and VP Business development in medical diagnostic industry with major responsibility in clinical projects leading to publications and regulatory registrations (FDA and CE)
• Experience from EU projects
• Presently work as an independent consultant with focus on QA and Regulatory requirements in the life science industry
Eivind Strom, Software Manager
Eivind Strøm holds a Master in physics from the University of Oslo.
He has worked for 10 years as a scientist at SINTEF with instrumentation, and 15 years as consultant for companies such as Tomra and the Kongsberg group.